The National Tour Association (NTA) Nominating Committee recently announced the 2023 slate of candidates for the NTA Board of Directors. After vetting the applications, conducting interviews with each applicant, and considering the applicants’ qualifications, the committee composed the following slate:
· Vice Chair: Fraser Neave, CTP, Wells Gray Tours
· Secretary: Monique van Dijk-Seppola, Scandinavia Tours
· DMO director: (one-year term serving on Executive Committee): Amy Larsen, Wyoming Office of Tourism
· DMO director (three-year term): Katie Kirkland, Visit Tuolumne County
· Tour Supplier director (three-year term): Lois Stoltzfus, Dutchman
Ballots will be distributed to NTA members in October and the 2023 NTA Board officially will be announced during Travel Exchange, Nov 13-17, 2022 in Reno, NV.